“When you close your eye to look through the viewfinder,
one eye looks at the world and the other eye looks inside you” – Henri Cartier-Bresson
My photographic journey so far has drastically influenced the way I live and perceive life.
I love travelling to capture the real expression, emotion, moments and features of people
and places. Each photographic endeavour was equivalent of reading 1000 books. I have
found pleasure telling stories within a single frame, reflecting my mind and perception.
Capturing the rustic lifestyle of various people and places has made me to take a step
back and has led to self-reflection. It has helped me to humble myself and look for
beauty in everything I see.
M: +971 56 691 8393 | E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Photographer (Feb 2012 – Present) – Carnival Cruise Lines (Miami, Florida)
- Assistant Photographer (May 2008 – April 2009) – G.Venkat Ram Photography, Commercial & Fashion Photographer (Chennai, India)
- Assistant Photographer (Intern) (May – Apr 2006) – Shashikanth Advertising Photography, Product Photography (Chennai, India)
- Assistant Cinematographer (Jan – May 2010) – Vijay Ulaganathan, Cinematographer (Chennai, India)
- Assistant Producer (Nov 2010 – Jan 2012) – NDTV Hindu – News Channel (Chennai, India)
- B.Sc. Visual Communication (2005-08) Loyola College, Chennai, India